Monday, September 24, 2012

A Little Bit of Fall


 Well, the calendar says its fall, but it is still pretty warm around here. If you go out early in the morning there is a hint of cool, but it doesn't last long. But despite that, I went ahead and put out some fall-ish decorations.



Baa-b got is next blanket. I just finished it so need to scurry to get October's done. Hope I make it in time!
This little mat is from a Need'l love book that's been a round awhile, but i only recently got the wool while in San Antonio.
It didn't take Muffin long to sniff out new wool...

A bunch of little stitcheries.
This is one of my favorites! The pumpkins are all so quirky. In hind sight I should have quilted it, but at the time I wanted to finish it and get it on the wall. 
This is Buttermilk Basin.



The picture is new this year--think he's pretty cute. I have a similar snowman  version to start on for winter. Of course my favorite things are the one's I've just finished.
This little mat is also new this year. Love the crow!
It kind of looks like I need to bring out some pumpkin dolls to off set all those pillows. I'll get to those in the next couple of days and slip some pictures in the next post.

Next up--vacation pictures! See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment