Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Here we Go!

Well, I've been planning on doing this for some time now--and today was the day! I hope to post on a regular basis, even when things are dull! I love creating--somedays I work on penny rugs, others I knit or stitch. A day just isn't complete unless there is some sewing/knitting time worked in somewhere.

We've been out of town for a couple of days, so today is laundry and catch up day, but I'm going to post a  couple of pictures of FO's I have, just to make this first post look better! I think there's going to be a learning curve here. Hope that if you've found me, you will visit again.


Snowmen are so fun--they all have personality, and living in the south we have lots of cardinals, so these are some of my favorites!

Guess this is it for post one. More to come soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment